North Devon Football League
North Devon Football League North Devon Football League North Devon Football League Winners

North Devon Association Football League - Management Committee Minutes

Season 2010/11

September - October - November - December - January - February - March - April - May - June - AGM

September 2010 Minutes

Present:- R. Bates (Chair), B. Smale, M. Tattersall, A. Webster,  J. Fry, M. Jenkins,  B. Fishleigh, T. Knight,  P. Sercombe,   M. Stevens,
Apologies:-  M. Saunders, A. Evans, D. Parish, 
Minutes of the meeting held May 7th 2010 were approved and signed

Matters Arising
Landkey Town:- Landkey Towns Res withdrawal from the NDFL has been deemed unconstitutional by The FA. We were informed by The FA that the ruling that allows the management committee to withdraw a team from the league should not have been sanctioned by Devon FA. We are currently waiting for a new date for a meeting between NDFL Landkey Town and Devon FA as the previous 2 have been cancelled by Devon FA & Landkey Town. The NDFL acted in good faith using a rule which the league thought was sanctioned. (sec. note. This meeting has taken place with M. Tattersall, R. Bates, A. Evans & B. Smale in attendance. It was agreed that the NDFL had acted in good faith and Devon FA were at fault for this ruling not being sanctioned correctly. NDFL has assured Devon FA and Landkey Town that Landkey Town reserves will be allowed to reapply for entry into the NDFL same as any other team next season. Although Landkey Town still had to report back to its committee, the NDFL considers this matter now closed)

SMS Text Results:-  The Secretary advised the league that it is trying the SMS text result feature for the website. Each Club has the opportunity to submit 2 mobile numbers for each team in its club. The system will text each number 15 minutes after kick off. When the game is finished, each contact simply replies to the text with the word “result h-a” (result Home Score-Away Score). Clubs with a contact for more than 1 team will have to enter a shortcode so the system can identify the result. The results are inputted directly on the website from the text and are viewable within minutes of the text being sent. We currently have 7 out of 15 Premier Teams, 9 out of 16 Senior Teams, 9 out of 16 Inter 1 Teams and 9 out of 15 Inter 2 Teams trailing this feature. League Secretary advised that 99% of the results inputted were done correctly with those that have inputted it incorrect receiving a call directly from the league secretary on their match day advising them were they went wrong. The League has received great feedback from clubs and players so far, who can now view these results in the club house straight after the game. If this trial is successful not only does it raise the standards in the North Devon League but will effectively save money spent on the agency too.

Morwenstow:-  Request from Morwenstow to have their team relegated from the Premier division due to most of their senior players leaving to other clubs, this in turn left will have them having to field a 2nd team which currently plays Kingsley League football and would not be able to compete in the Premier division. The other alternative is to withdraw from the league. The League Secretary advised Morwenstow that a clubs position within the Leagues Structure is set down by the guidelines set out in the constitution. The League can not allow clubs to decide which divisions they want to play in.  After another Morwenstow meeting, the club decided to withdraw their team from the NDFL. As this is after the AGM and in breach of Rule 14b, Morwenstow are liable to a fine no exceeding £75.00, they will also not be allowed to enter a team the following season as per rule ND14.1. All clubs were advised of this situation and informed that as the constitution has already been presented to the AGM, it will not be altered or revised. Mark Jenkins left the meeting due to his connection with Morwenstow and the committee agreed to impose a fine of £50.00 and wish Morwenstow the best of luck with all footballing ventures in the future.

Fair Play Proposal:- This system is now in place in the Premier division. The referee’s on the whole seam to be taking well to this system with the majority sending in their reports on time. A fair play table will be published and updated every 4-6 weeks, so clubs can see how they are doing in the table. The North Devon Gazette will be supplying a trophy and prize to the winning club as part of the League’s Sponsorship agreement. (sec note. This table is now viewable on the League website, it tells each clubs how many games they are being scored on, total score and average score. The average score will decide were they are positioned in this table.)

Abandoned Match – Woolacombe & Mortehoe v Braunton Thirds:- Match abandoned after 20 minutes due to heavy rain and a waterlogged pitch. Score at abandonment was 2-0 to W&M. Statements received from both clubs confirming the details and requesting the match to be replayed. Match to be replayed

Correspondence Received
Shamwickshire Rovers:- An email was received from Shamwickshire Rovers asking if the league would be prepared to allow them to host a yearly cup competition the week before the season starts against the Premier Division Winners and the Brayford Cup Winners. Shamwickshire would like to host this each year. The League Secretary had a similar idea and would like to propose that the league consider starting an Albert Beer Memorial Shield, Premier Division Winners against Brayford Cup Winners with all proceeds going to the North Devon League Benevolent Fund. Matches will have to be hosted at grounds that have the facilities to cater for this game as well as the ability to control admission to change for tickets. The League can purchase a large shield and this will become a yearly event the week before the season starts. The Committee unanimously agreed this would be a great idea to have a Albert Beer Memorial Shield each year with all proceeds going back to the North Devon League Benevolent fund as the committee feel this is what Albert would have wanted. The committee all agreed that the first one be played at Appledore to link with Albert’s involvement with the club; this was agreed and to be discussed with Appledore. Bill Smale will contact some of Albert’s family to seek their approval and possible involvement with presenting the shield. (sec note Bill has spoke with Albert’s family and they are delighted with the idea)

Georgeham and Croyde:-  Email received from Georgeham and Croyde informing the league they have appointed a new club secretary Roger Holmes. As Roger has been a club Secretary before he did not require a new secretary meeting.

Fremington:- Email received from Fremington that they have appointed a new club secretary Ashley Moores, Ashley has had his new secretary meeting with the League Secretary.

County Cup Draws:- County Cup draws were received from Devon FA and immediately sent directly to each member club.

Kit Complaint:- Referee emailed with concerns over the South Molton Kit and also stating South Molton’s own players were getting the Referee confused for their own player. After speaking with Dave Filer and Steve Seatherton, the kit in question is the same kit that the League approved with the addition of printed white blocks to break up the black. The Referee was informed as this kit was already approved by the League and without official complaint last season, League Secretary also advised South Molton of this but should this kit continue to cause complaints then the League would readdress the situation. South Molton confirmed that the kit in question will only be used for this season and then replaced.

Ilfracombe Town:- Email received advising the Referee did not attend their Premier Division game against Georgeham & Croyde on Tuesday 31st August. Ilfracombe expressed its disappointment in this situation. League Secretary spoke with the Referee concerned and the Referee’s Appointment Board Secretary to find out what the problem was. The conclusion to this situation was that due to the match being moved forward from Wednesday to Tuesday the Appointments Boards Secretary had forgotten to move the fixture within his diary. The Referee was already scheduled to referee the game at Bratton Fleming but had agreed at short notice to cover both matches if Ilfracombe Town could move the Kick Off time to 8pm-8.15pm.
This information was not given to Ilfracombe Town due to a misunderstanding between the Referee Appointments Secretary and the Referee as who was going to call Ilfracombe Town. The match was mutual agreed o be postponed as G&C did no want to play this match without a qualified referee or wait for a late kick off.  This situation was down t human error. League Secretary emailed everyone concerned explaining the situation and making It perfectly clear it was no fault of Ilfracombe Town or the NDFL.

Bideford Res:- Email received from Bideford Res confirming the appointment of a new club secretary Chris Smailes. Email sent Wednesday 25th August to Chris to arrange a new secretary meeting, still no reply as yet. (sec note. This meeting has now been completed)

Registration Business
1519 Registrations & 6 Transfers to date

Fixtures Business
Fixtures Secretary advised the league on the stats for this year’s fixtures.  August saw 67 games played opposed to last season’s 17games. Fixtures Secretary also pointed out that the scheduler software seams to have issued too many games in April 2011 and he will be actively looking into moving these games. All clubs wishing to actively bring any games forward would be appreciated also.

League Cup draw was complete with Round 1 being played on the 20th October. (sec note. These are now on the website)

Treasurers Report (All bills paid to date)
Submitted Sept 3rd 2010
Lloyds Bank Current Account:- £5,975.10
Portman Fixed Bond:- £10,896.88
Portman Instant Access Account:- £178.39
Benevolent Fund:- £3,743.97
Balance:- £20,794.34

General Financial Business

Registration Fines:-
£10 Shamwickshire Rovers – Craig Russell Signing for 2 Clubs (Paid)
£10 Dan Berry – Signing for 2 Clubs (Paid)
£10 Marc Bryant – Signing for 2 Clubs
£5 Georgeham & Croyde – Signing an incorrect Team (Paid)
£5 Boca Seniors – Signing an Incorrect Team Sheet
£10 North Molton Thirds – Fielding an unregistered player – Kemal Tas – No penalty as match was lost (Paid)
£10 Hartland - Julian Short Signing for 2 Clubs
£10 North Molton Thirds – Fielding an unregistered player – Kemal Tas – No penalty as match was lost
£5 Merton – Late Team Sheet
£10 North Molton Thirds – Fielding an unregistered player – Adam Thorne – No penalty as match was lost
£5 Appledore Res – Signing an Incorrect Team Sheet
£10 Combe Martin Res – Fielding an unregistered player – William Lovett – Goals wiped and game awarded to Shamwickshire Res

Fixture Fines:-
£10 Barnstaple AAC Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency
£10 Braunton Thirds – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency

League Fines:- None

Other Business
Fremington Pitch Inspection:- League Secretary visited Fremington to inspect their pitch and facilities. The pitch was very good although Fremington was advised to shorten the width of the pitch as the run off areas have to be minimum 1.83 metres or recommended 2 metres. Brand new goals were installed. Changing facilities, considering they only had a empty shell they have made great use of the space/ The Changing rooms and referee’s room although small have everything required by the NDFL Fremington should be proud of what they have achieved on their ground in such a short time.

Club Public Liability Insurance:-  All clubs have sent proof f their public liability insurance in accordance to rule ND2.2. Rule ND2.2 will need changing as Devon FA doesn’t send them out before the AGM.

North Devon League Benevolent Fund:- Emails and Letters were sent out to all independent cups offering them the opportunity to pay into the benevolent fund. To date only the Braunton Cup has taken up this offer. Torridge Cup thanked the league for the offer but declined on the grounds they have clubs from other leagues and felt it unfair to cover only NDFL teams.

Referee Appointments:- Same as last season Referee appointments will be emailed to the League Secretary from the Referee Appointments Secretary who will send them out to all member clubs and also put them in the Secretaries login page on the website.

Management Committee Meeting Dates:- 1st October, 5th November, 3rd December (please pencil this in as we may cancel this meeting as per previous years), 7th January, 4th February, 4th March, 1st April, 6th May, 3rd June (again please pencil this in)

Referee Appointments:- Peter Sercombe was asked to raise a point to the committee regarding Referee’s being allowed to Referee in the league or in Divisions when they are linked directly to a member club. It was the opinion of the league that there were many links between clubs, officials and players but that if a club had a specific issue they should raise it with the Referee Appointments Secretary prior to the match taking place.

Change of Club Secretary:- Brian Fishleigh requested information on the procedure for a club to change its appointed secretary. As the League does not get involved in club business, the Chairman or Retiring Secretary would have to advise the League by email on the details of the New Secretary that the club wishes to appoint. The New Secretary will then be required to attend a new secretary meeting with the League Secretary if he/she has no experience.

Referee Appointments Board:- John Fry would like to point out to the League that the appointment of Referee in the League is done by the Referee’s Appointment Board which is an independent body with Mike Stevens as its Appointments Secretary. Should a club have an issue with a Referee’s Appointment they should direct their problem to Mike Stevens.

Tarka Tennis Pitches:- League Secretary asked Brian Fishleigh if he could tell him why the 2 Pitches at Tarka Tennis could not be used at the same time. Brian informed the committee that the 2 pitches are too close together which made it impossible to play 2 matches at the same time.

Back to the top

October 2010 Minutes

Present:- B. Smale(Chair), A. Evans,  M. Tattersall, R. Bates, A. Webster,  J. Fry,  B. Fishleigh, T. Knight,  P. Sercombe,       M. Stevens, M. Saunders
Apologies:-  M. Jenkins,  A. Johns, 
Minutes of the meeting held September 3rd 2010 were approved and signed with 1 amendment.

Matters Arising
Albert Beer Memorial Shield:- League Secretary has discussed the idea of Appledore FC hosting the first Albert Beer Memorial Shield and they would be happy to host this. Dates for this match will have to be arranged closer to the time as Appledore have 1st team arrangements to take into account.

Correspondence Received
Georgeham & Croyde:- Email received from Georgeham and Croyde regarding an spectator issue over at Torrington. Referee also called the League Secretary to explain the situation. This is a matter for Devon FA and the email was forwarded to Richard Pallot. Richard advised he could not look into this until the Referee had officially lodged a complaint. Torrington informed me that the spectator who was shouting abuse has been formally banned from the ground and the 2 players involved have been spoken too about their conduct and Torrington are awaiting a report from Devon before they take further action. The Referee spoke to me again and said he was happy with the action taken and support given by Torrington. Sec Note:- This matter is now in the hands of Devon FA

Premier Standards:- Email received from a referee requesting if the Premier standards are still being applied by the league. It was mention that Dolton had not enclosed their playing area as per rule ND2.3 with a large amount of supporters encroaching onto the pitch making the assistant referee’s job very difficult, after talking to Dolton and advising them on different options, they have agreed to look into this matter. They had a problem with it being a public pitch but have agreed to look into Metal Spikes and rope to enclose their pitch.

Ian Humphries:-  Email received from Ian advising the League due to personal reasons he will be resigning from the management committee. On behalf of the North Devon Football League we would like to thank Ian for his years of service to the league and wish him all the very best for the future.

North Devon Journal:- Email received from Andrew Jones requesting if the League would give a call to a Journal reader who writes prolific letters into the Journal as she wishes to have more information regarding the Fair Play Award. League Secretary spoke to the lady in question the same evening and explained the fair play award, She would like to congratulate the league on a very good idea that has been put in place that can only improve the football for the generations ahead in North Devon.

Registration Business
1625 Registrations & 23 Transfers to date

Fixtures Business
At the end of Sept we have played 180 games, 27 postponed, 3 due to missing Referee’s.
Compared with previous seasons, at the same time, last year 120, 2008 was 119

Treasurers Report (All bills paid to date)
Submitted Sept 30th 2010
All Bank and Building society accounts are under review, Treasurer’s report will be updated on the next minutes.

General Financial Business

Registration Fines:-
£10 - North Molton Thirds – Fielding an unregistered player – Adam Thorne – No penalty as match was lost (Paid)
£10 - Combe Martin Res – Fielding an unregistered player – William Lovett – No penalty as match was lost (Paid)
£10 - North Molton Thirds – Fielding an unregistered player – Adam Thorne – No penalty as match was lost (Paid)
£10 – Northam Lions Thirds - Failing to supply Letter for low marking of a Referee (Paid)
£25 – Chittlehampton Res – Failure to raise a side – Match awarded to opposition and deducted 3 points
£5 – Bideford Res – Signing an incorrect Team Sheet

Fixture Fines:-
£10 - Bideford Res – Failure to report Mid Week/Sunday Result (Paid)
£10 - Ilfracombe Town Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 - Woolacombe & Mortehoe – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)

League Fines:-
£50 - Morwenstow – Withdrawing a team after the AGM (Paid)
£30 - Marc Bryant – Fine Trebled – Signing for 2 clubs (Paid)
£15 - Boca Seniors – Fine Trebled – Signing Incorrect Team Sheet (Paid)

Other Business
Referee Refund:-  Refund form received from Andy Walters on behalf of Ian Hart. This was approved and passed onto the Treasurer for payment.

Referee Appointments:- Mike Stevens asked the committee what time they feel is an appropriate time he can move a Referee if a Premier Game had no Referee. It was agreed that should the Referee cancel up to Friday evening a Referee from a lower division may be moved to cover that Premier Game. If the Referee cancels Saturday Morning onwards then if no spare Referee can be found then the Premier game will be informed to either postpone or mutually agree a temporary Referee.

Back to the top

November 2010 Minutes

Present:- A. Evans (Chair), M. Tattersall, R. Bates, A. Webster, J. Fry, B. Fishleigh, T. Knight, P. Sercombe, M. Stevens, M. Saunders, M. Jenkins, T. Alcock
Apologies:- A. Johns,
Minutes of the meeting held October 1st 2010 were approved and signed.

Matters Arising
Abandoned Game – Putford v Braunton:- It was reported to the League that this game was abandoned with 25 minutes of extra time remaining, score 2-2. Referee left the field of play stating he has had enough. Referee later reported to the League, Devon FA, Andy Walters that he is retiring. Statements were passed around the committee. Any possible charges surrounding this game will be dealt with by Devon FA and club statements are available to them on request. As this game was abandoned at 2-2, the committee agreed for this fixture to be replayed at the next available date. The League would like to thank Frank Biederman for his years of service to the league and wish him all the very best for the future.

Correspondence Received
Bideford Res:- Email received from Bideford Res with an attached incident report involving a decision made by the match Referee, The club asked the League for an official interpretation of the rule given. League Secretary explained that the League does not get involved in interpreting the laws of the game and forwarded this request to Adam Hopkins at Devon FA.
Mark Buley - Devon FA:- Fixtures for the County Cups were received and passed onto clubs.
Boca Seniors:- Email received from Boca Seniors Chairman advising the League that Darren Todd is taking over a Club Secretary with immediate effect.

Registration Business
1705 Registrations & 38 Transfers to date

Fixtures Business
Played 32% of all the seasons games, 288 games, compared with 223 last seasons. 195 in 2008 season, in summary, we are in a good position at this time. Cup, all games played except the Putford v Braunton, now playing 13th Nov. (sec note this game has now been played), Next round is 12th Feb 2011. End of year figures were as follows 2008, 339 games played 2009, 302 games played 2010 , 288 to date, with 170 planned to be played by 1.1.2011

Treasurers Report
Submitted Nov 5th 2010
All old accounts are now closed and all League funds are in 1 Account at Lloyds TSB
Total Balance £21,794.45
Total includes the Benevolent Fund which will be moved into a separate account and balance advised separately for future minutes.

General Financial Business (All previous fines paid to date)
Registration Fines:-

£5 – Braunton Fourths – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Braunton Res – Signing an incorrect Team Sheet (Paid)
£10 – Torrington Res - Failing to supply Letter for low marking of a Referee (Paid)
£5 – Putford – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Pilton Academicals Res – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Sporting Barum – Failure to mark a Referee
£10 – Sporting Barum – Failure to sign Teamsheet
£10 – Braunton Thirds – Failure to obtain signature of away team on the Teamsheet

Fixture Fines:-
£10 – Lynton & Lynmouth – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Barnstaple AAC – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Fremington – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Trebled)
£10 – Torridgeside Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Trebled)
£10 – Barnstaple AAC – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Lynton & Lynmouth – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Trebled)
£10 – Appledore Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Northside Atlantic – Failure to report Mid Week/Sunday Result (Paid)

League Fines:-
£30 - Fremington – Fine Trebled – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)

Other Business
December Management Meeting:- Management Committee agreed that the Meeting arranged for December was not required and agreed that all emergency or urgent decisions regarding the League would be made by the League Secretary and the decision advised to the Committee in January.
Referee Refund:- Refund form received from Andy Walters on behalf of Keith Greenleaf. This was approved and passed onto the Treasurer for payment.
FA Standard Code of Rules:- A new version is currently being finalised by the FA and will be distributed as soon as it is confirmed.
Player Suspensions:- It is highly likely that match based suspensions will be brought in for next season to replace the current system of banning by days. If the offence is committed for a Saturday team the matches affected will be those for the Saturday team, ie if a player is signed on for a Sunday team they can continue playing for that team. An appeal against suspension will only be by video evidence and a £100 fee.
County Cup:- All clubs have been notified of the requirement for clubs that enter the County Cups to have certain ground standards for the season 2013/14. These standards were published in this year's County Handbook. The League will be sent a form by Devon FA to ascertain the current level of ground standard in the North Devon league.
Devon Champions League:- A proposal has been suggested by Devon FA that a competition takes place between the four area champions to achieve an overall Champion of Devon. Devon FA will be shortly canvassing whether there is support from the clubs for such an idea. From North Devon it would be the winners of the Premier League that qualify.

Back to the top

December 2010

There is no December meeting.

Back to the top

January 2011 - Minutes

Present:- A. Evans (Chair), D, Parish, B. Smale, M. Tattersall, R. Bates, A. Webster, B. Fishleigh, T. Knight, P. Sercombe,    M. Stevens, M. Saunders, M. Jenkins,  T. Alcock.
Apologies:-  
Minutes of the meeting held November 5th 2010 were approved and signed.

Matters Arising
Torrington FC:- Email received from Devon FA to confirm that Torrington has been charged in relation to the incident reported to the committee in the October minutes. They have accepted the charge and were dealt with by Devon FA. It should also be noted that Torrington’s officials did remove and ban the offending spectator and issued final warnings to the 2 players involved.

Abandoned Game – Georgeham & Croyde v Putford:-  Reported to the League on the 20th November that the game was Abandoned in the 85th minute being 0 – 0 due to an injury to a Putford player. Statements received from both team confirming the details and requesting the result to stand. This was approved.

Correspondence Received
First Eleven Agency:- It was reported by numerous clubs that they could not get through to the agency on Saturday 20th November. League Secretary contacted the agency that evening and it was confirmed they had a phone line issue. All clubs were notified and no fines were issued for not contacting. Most of the results were already on the website because of the text result system. The week earlier we had a similar problem with clubs taking a long time for an answer at the Agency.

Buckland Brewer:-  Email received from a referee Andy Woolf  regarding the facilities at Buckland Brewer being inadequate. It was a grey day and the light faded towards the end of the match. He went to his changing room to find no light or electricity and was given a candle as light. There was barely enough light to fill in the team sheet, so getting changed was impossible. There were no washing facilities but an offer to share with a team was offered, as there was an atmosphere between both teams he chose to leave without changing. League Secretary contacted Buckland Brewer for an explanation. Buckland responded with the Referee’s room had no water due to a burst pipe and the Referee was offered the home changing rooms shower before the players entered it. The Refs room has no electricity but torches are normally available on darker days but these had run out of batteries, so a candle was found at short notice. Buckland have now purchased battery powered lights to be fixed into each changing room and the burst pipe has now been fixed.

Registration Business
Registrations 1758
Transfers 57

Registration form error: An incorrect date of birth on a registration form was discussed. A satisfactory explanation had been received from the player and a warning given at the time. The committee decided that there is no further punishment.

Fixtures Business
At the current position, year on year comparison, as at 1.1.2011.

2008 played 339 games
2009 played 302 (35%)
2010, played 346(38%)
so far this season, 122 games cancelled.
In January last year we only played 60 games, we have 92 scheduled this month. Let’s hope the weather improves.

Treasurers Report
Submitted Jan 17th 2011
All old accounts are now closed and all League funds are in 1 Account at Lloyds TSB
League Fund                        £18,960.85
Benevolent Fund                                 £  3,306.00
                                                ­_________
Total Balance                     £22,266.85
                                                ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
General Financial Business (All previous fines paid to date)

Registration Fines:-
£10 – Andrew Towey – Signing for 2 clubs (Paid)
£5 – Hartland – Failure to mark a Referee (Paid)
£10 – Hartland – Failure to sign Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Putford Res – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Bude – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Torridgeside – Late Teamsheet (Paid)

Fixture Fines:-
£10 – Braunton Fourths – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Dolton– Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Bude – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Shamwickshire Rover Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Lynton & Lynmouth – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Shamwickshire Rover Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Braunton Fourths – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)

League Fines:-
£30 - Fremington – Fine Trebled – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£30 – Torridgeside Res – Fine Trebled – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£30 – Lynton & Lynmouth – Fine Trebled – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£5 – Equalizers – Failure to notify details of a match to the opposing team (Paid)
£30 – Bideford Res – Fine Trebled – Liam Shaxton signing for 2 clubs (Paid)
£40 – Dolton – Failure to mutually agree a Postponed Match (Paid)
£30 – Pilton – Fine Trebled – Failure to obtain the away team’s signature (Paid)
£25 – Combe Martin Res – Failure to raise a team (Paid)

Other Business
Winter Kick Off Times:- League Secretary requested the committee to consider changing its winter 2.30pm Kick Off time to 2pm or 2.15pm as this would help with fading light towards the end of a match which is worse on a very over cast day. This was rejected by the committee

Season Extension:- League Secretary requested the committee to consider the application to Devon FA for a Season extension to the 31st May/ the bad weather in November and December has cause the league to miss a lot of fixtures and with the possibility of January and February being bad as well this needs to be considered earlier rather than later. This was approved by the committee.

League Restructure:-  League Secretary would like the committee to consider a possible restructure of the league, adding in an intermediate 3 division and lowering the number of clubs to 14 in Premier and Senior and 12 in each Intermediate division (this being based on 64 teams). Met office predicts the weather we have been seeing over the last few years to continue or worsen, local facilities are not getting any better nor are we likely to see more facilities becoming available. The restructure would benefit the clubs by having less pressure to fit in more games when bad weather postpones games, less financial pressure with having fewer games to fund and will also have a lighter impact on the local facilities. This was rejected by the committee

Golden Boot and Golden Gloves Competition:-  Following a suggestion a discussion document was produced to be distributed to the clubs and Committee members to ascertain whether there was support from the clubs to progress with the introduction of both competitions for next season. Any feedback was to be reviewed at the February meeting. (sec note:- document emailed to all club and viewable on the league website)

Rock Park Pitch:- It was reported to the league regarding the state of the pitch furthest away from the road, the goal mouth closet to the path was in very poor state, deep sloppy mud that smelt of sewage. The committee requested a letter to be sent to Mr. Tony Cloak in his position as the pitch coordinator pointing out what has been reported. (sec note:- Letter sent 10th Jan)

Back to the top

February 2011

Present:- D. Parish (Chair), M. Tattersall, R. Bates, A. Webster, B. Fishleigh, T. Knight, P. Sercombe, M. Stevens, M. Saunders, M. Jenkins, T. Alcock
Apologies:- B. Smale, A. Evans
Minutes of the meeting held January 7th 2011 were approved and signed.

Matters Arising
Pivot Trophy:- Letter received from the Kingsley League regarding this season Pivot Trophy game which they will be hosting. The match is planned for Wednesday March 9th at Holsworthy FC Kick off 7.30pm. As normal procedure the winners of out Intermediate 2 Division Woolsery FC will represent the NDFL and an email has been sent to Woolsery.

Correspondence Received
Barnstaple FC Charter Standard:- Email was received from Devon FA regarding Barnstaple FC’s application for becoming a Charter Standard Club requesting some information from the league. This was completed and the Club has now been awarded its Charter Standard.

Devon FA:- Email was received from Paul Morrison confirming the request to extend our season was approved until the 31st May. All clubs have been notified and told only to use the dates after the 14th May if they have no other options.

Referee Keith Greenleaf:- Email received asking the league to contact Equalizers to request his travel expenses and half his match fee as Equalizers had failed to contact him to inform him the game was postponed. League Secretary advised Keith that subject to League Rule 13F he was only entitled to his expenses. Email was sent to Equalizers informing them to send his expenses to him within 14 days.

Woolsery:- Email received from Woolsery saying they would be delighted to represent the league in the Pivot Trophy. League Secretary has contacted Kingsley confirming we are happy with the current arrangements and Woolsery will represent the league.

Registration Business
Registrations 1795
Transfers 74

Fixtures Business
At the current position, year on year comparison, as at 13.02.2011.

2008 played 392 games
2009 played 362 (42%)
2010, played 402(45%)

Treasurers Report
Submitted Feb 20th 2011
Treasurer will be opening a separate account for the Benevolent Fund
League Fund 19,050.85
Benevolent Fund 3,306.00
_________
Total Balance £22,356.85

General Financial Business (All previous fines paid to date)

Registration Fines:-
£10 – Adam Powell – Signing for 2 clubs – Combe Martin & Barnstaple AAC
£10 – Barnstaple AAC - Fielding an Unregistered Player - Ben New v Dolton
£10 – Landkey Town - Fielding an Unregistered Player – George Lane v Putford Res
£5 – Fremington – Signing an incorrect Teamsheet
£10 – Combe Martin Res – Fielding an Unregistered Player - Paul Holman v Woolsery - No further penalty as they lost the game
£10 – Combe Martin Res - Fielding an Unregistered Player - Paul Holman v Barnstaple AAC Res - No further penalty as they lost the game

Fixture Fines:-
£10 – Woolacombe & Mortehoe – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Braunton Fourths – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Putford Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)

 

League Fines:-
£10 – Hartland Res – Failing to deal with League business – using old Teamsheet (Paid)
£10 – South Molton – Failing to deal with League business – using old Teamsheet (Paid)
£30 – Lee Fry – Fine Trebled – Signing for 2 clubs – unpaid within 7 days now Suspended
£25 – South Molton Res – Failure to fulfil a fixture (Paid) - 3 points deducted and game award to opposition
£25 – Bude – Failure to fulfil a fixture - 3 points deducted and game award to opposition
£25 – Bideford Res – Failure to raise a team - 3 points deducted and game award to opposition

Other Business
Unfit Pitches:- A warning was issued to all clubs within the NDFL regarding using a pitch after it has been declared unfit for play, Rock Park was called off due to frozen pitches but that afternoon a friendly match had taken place on 1 off the pitches. This had totally ruined this pitch which caused the Sunday Area Cup Final to be postponed. This is the 2nd time this has happened and a warning to all clubs that if  players/clubs registered to the league are reported using an unfit pitch they will subject to disciplinary action.

Player Suspended:- Mr Lee Fry was sent a letter on 12th Jan informing him he was fined £10 for signing for 2 clubs (Barnstaple AAC & Landkey Town) he failed to pay this fine within 14 days. Another letter was sent on the 27th Jan informing Mr Fry that his fine has now been trebled and was to be paid within 7 days or he was suspended by the League. Again he has failed to respond so a 3rd letter has been sent on 4th Feb informing Mr Fry he is now suspended and should we not receive payment within 7 days we will forward his debt to Devon FA who will add their admin fee and suspend him from all football until it is paid. Both clubs that he had signed for are fully aware of the situation also.

League Trophies:- Reminders have been sent out to all cup holders to return the trophies to the League on or before our 4th March management meeting as required by league rules. League rules require that the Trophy shall be returned appropriately engraved and in a clean condition. The fine for a late return or un-engraved or dirty condition is £50 per trophy.

Withdrawn Clubs Reminder:- Email sent out to all clubs reminding them that if their club wishes to withdraw its team from the NDFL, they have until March 31st to contact the league secretary as per League Rule 14a.

Management Meeting:-  League Secretary had a discussion with Devon Library services regarding the hire charges for the management meetings and ways to lower the charges. League Secretary proposes we change our booking times to 7pm till 8pm, this will save £23 per meeting. Charges are £8 per hour but a 1 hour Staffing charge from 8pm till 9pm is £15. He has agreed with Devon Library services that he will give then a rough idea if we will go over the 1 hour, so they can inform the security staff and charge the extra £21. League Secretary also requested that if any committee members have anything to raise at the meeting please bring it to his attention by the Monday before each meeting so he can inform DLS if we need the extra hour. They are ok if we run over by 10 minutes but anymore will incur the charge and if it happens on a regular basis they will have to put us back on 7pm till 9pm. Your cooperation is appreciated with this. This was agreed and an email was sent to Devon Library Services

Rob Bates:-  League Secretary thanked Rob Bates for the amount of extra work he has put in inputting all the player names into our Full Time website, this makes the league more transparent and allows the clubs to see what players have played for which team with that club, it also helps when a club transfers a player they can check to see if that play is Cup Tied.

Golden Boot and Golden Gloves Proposal:- Feedback had been supportive and the proposal would be implemented for Season 2011-12. A page will be set up on the website and a request for sponsors would be made in due course.

Clerical Errors on Teamsheets:-A discussion was held on teamsheet errors and it was decided to issue a statement to all clubs reminding them of the importance of completing the teamsheet correctly.

Indentifying Footballers with Disabilities:- The Committee discussed a letter received from Devon FA regarding identifying mainstream players who maybe also eligible for disability football and hence have the opportunity of playing at an international level. The League's registration forms were not suitable for what was being requested but it was agreed that a sheet would be given to all clubs in their AGM packs and a notice placed on the league website regarding the information

Bradworthy Teamsheet:- A discussion took place regarding a clerical error on the teamsheet. The committee found that no advantage had been gained so the result stands. Bradworthy to be fined for signing an incorrect teamsheet and for making an unauthorized amendment.

Back to the top

March 2011

Present:- A. Evans (Chair), D. Parish, B. Smale, M. Tattersall, R. Bates, A. Webster, B. Fishleigh, T. Knight,  P. Sercombe,   M. Jenkins, T. Alcock, J. Fry
Apologies:-  M. Stevens, M. Saunders
Minutes of the meeting held February 4th 2011 were approved and signed.

Matters Arising
Pivot Trophy – Change of Date:- Phone call received from the Kingsley League regarding a change of date for the Pivot Trophy game which they will be hosting. The match is now planned for Wednesday March 16th at Holsworthy FC Kick off 7.30pm. Woolsery have been notified.

Discipline Changes:- The FA next season will be changing from Time based Suspensions to Match based Suspensions. A 35 Day suspension will be 3 matches. Richard Pallott has advised that this will have a big impact on administration of the game and due to this will be organising 5 dates, 1 in each area and 1 central. It will be mandatory for clubs to attend at least 1 meeting.. Richard has advised that he is ready to go ahead from the 28th March with these meetings and wants the League to contact him with possible dates by the 18th March so he can put a schedule together. It was agreed to contact Richard Pallot to discuss a date and venue appropriate for the large numbers and incorporate other leagues in the North Area

League Cup Final Dates:- League Secretary proposes that the League Cup Finals be on the following dates and venues. NDJ Cup 16th April – Torrington, Arlington Cup 23rd April -  Ilfracombe Town, Combe Martin Cup 30th April – Combe Martin, Brayford Cup 7th May – Bideford. Appledore and North Molton to be used as Reserve Venues. Kick off will be 6.30/7pm. These are provisional dates with approval needed by the clubs. This was agreed

Correspondence Received
Non Payment of Referee:- Email was received from Nigel Cockwill regarding 2 clubs that have failed to pay him. Bratton Fleming on the 5th Feb and Bude on the 26th Feb. Both clubs were emailed and told to pay Nigel directly immediately and should this matter arise again, they will be fined for breaching this rule. Nigel was advised of the League Rule stating payment should be made before the game but was advised that most of clubs pay the Referee after the game when he hands over the Teamsheet. Nigel also made a point that a Referee should not have to request payment as he found this embarrassing and shows no respect to the Referee. On both occasions he had to ask someone and was left waiting around for 25-30 minutes and still received no payment. He asked if the League would remind clubs on their duties in respect of the Referee’s and also found that some clubs liked to pay the Referee in the Club House or Bar which he feels is inappropriate. Committee agreed that a referee should really not have to request payment nor by made to wait around for it in the Bar or Clubhouse. A friendly reminder will be issued to clubs as this is an isolated incident

Georgeham & Croyde:- Email was received from Roger Holmes club secretary to complain that although he reported his clubs score to the agency at 4.25pm it failed to appear in the Sunday Independent. League Secretary advised Roger that his score appeared on our email from the Agency and we have no idea why it was missed by the Sunday Independent and advised him to contact the Agency/Independent and ask.

Golden Boot/Glove Sponsor Proposal:- Email received Terry Schofield offering to sponsor next seasons Golden Boot/Glove. League Secretary advised the committee of the details of the proposal. It was agreed by the committee that it was still too early to accept any proposals for sponsorship as the League has not had the chance to publish this opportunity in the local papers, this will be done after the season has ended. Mr Schofield’s proposal was noted and will be discussed again when appropriate.

Registration Business
Registrations 1842
Transfers 93

Fixtures Business
All cup competitions ready to play semi-finals 19.3.11
Finals detailed as per the minutes

Season details at the end of Feb
2008 played 457
2009 played 445 52%
2010 played 490 54%
41 games still need new re-arranged dates. 117 due to be played in March

Treasurers Report
Submitted Mar 14th 2011
Treasurer will be opening a separate account for the Benevolent Fund
League Fund                        £19,365.85
Benevolent Fund                   £  3,306.00
                                            ­_________
Total Balance                     £22,671.85
                                             ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

General Financial Business (All previous fines paid to date)

Registration Fines:-
£5 – Bradworthy Res – Signing an incorrect Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Ilfracombe Town Res – Signing an incorrect Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Barnstaple AAC – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Braunton Fourths – Signing an incorrect Teamsheet (Paid)
£10 – Hartland Res - Fielding an Unregistered Player – Jonathon Tape v Fremington - No further penalty as they lost the game
£10 – Dean Frith – Signing for 2 clubs – Bratton Fleming & Equalisers
£10 – Braunton Fourths – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Rob Greenham v Anchor Chiefs - No further penalty as they lost the game (paid)

Fixture Fines:-
£20 – AFC Anchor Res – Breach of Rule ND 10.2 Failing to notify a change of Ground (Paid)
£10 – Pilton – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency
£10 – Pilton Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency
£10 – Equalisers – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency
£10 – Putford Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency

League Fines:-
£15 – Bradworthy Res – Breach of Rule 10G (Paid)
£10 – Wrey Arms – Failing to deal with League business – using old Registration Forms (Paid)
£25 – Landkey Town – Failure to raise a team - 3 points deducted and game award to opposition (Paid)
£15 – Fremington – Fine Trebled – Signing incorrect Teamsheet (Paid)

Other Business
League Cup Programs:- League Secretary has secured the support of HJ Badcock to provide this season cup finals programs same as last year. League thanks HJ Badcock for their continued support.

Fair Play Table:- Fair play table has been updated and is viewable on the leagues website.

League Trophies:- Following Trophies have been handed into Myself or Rob Bates – Inter 2 Cup & NDJ Cup – Wrey Arms, Inter 1 & Arlington – Woolsery, Secretary Trophy – Phil Prouse Northam Lions, Premier – Shamwickshire Rovers. Senior Division Cup, Combe Martin Cup & Brayford Cup all are at Braunton and not returned on time. A fine of £50 for each trophy will be issued.

League Entry:-  A request has been received from a Sunday League Team wishing to Transfer to the League. Application and Information has been sent to them.

Player Registration:- Dave Parish advised the League that The FA are looking into a free National Player Registration Scheme, no further details were available as yet.

Devon FA Councillors:- The County is considering a proposal to increase the number of councillors elected from each area so that there is adequate cover for the various committees. It is expected that a Special Devon FA AGM will be called for a vote on the matter prior to this season's Devon FA AGM. If clubs have a view on this they should attend the meeting.

Referee’s Association:- Pete Sercombe briefed the committee regarding an issue he was asked to bring to the committee’s attention regarding the kit worn by Boca Seniors in a Devon Premier Cup game. It was asked why the league has allowed this kit to be worn as it was considered predominately black in the opinion of a Peninsula League Official. The committee replied that the league has not authorised any such kit and as this was a Devon Premier Cup, this issue should be taken to them. Boca Seniors will be notified that this kit has not been authorised for use in the League nor have we had any complaints from any Referee’s within the North Devon League. A reminder will be issued to all clubs to stay clear from kits that are predominately black or dark coloured. Any club that approaches the League regarding a change of kit is advised to seek approval from Devon FA as well.

Mid-Season Break:- The committee considered the comments made in the North Devon Gazette made by the Pilton Manager. A short statement would be sent to the Gazette and Rob Bates in his capacity as Area Co-Ordinator for Devon FA would deal with the part that mentioned Rock Park.

SMS Texting Results:- If the League adopts this system fully next season the existing rule covers the reporting of results by that method and no change would be required.

FA Standard Code of Rules:- The FA have published yet another revision to the Code which is now available to view on the League website. The changes are minor but compulsory. The FA has announced its intention to conduct a full review of the Code in time for Season 2012/13.

Back to the top

April 2011

Present:- R. Bates (Chair), M. Tattersall, A. Webster, B. Fishleigh, T. Knight,  P. Sercombe,  M. Jenkins, T. Alcock, J. Fry,   M. Stevens
Apologies:-  A. Evans. B. Smale
Minutes of the meeting held March 4th 2011 were approved and signed.

Matters Arising
Pivot Trophy:- Pivot Trophy game went ahead as planned on Wednesday March 16th at Holsworthy FC with Woolsery winning 2 – 0. No official report from the Kingsley on how much was raised as yet.

Discipline Meeting Reminder:- Discipline meeting has been organised on Monday 4th April 7pm Start at the School Hall, Park Community School. All Clubs and Committee members were notified that this is SGM and fined for non attendance.

League Cup Final Dates:- League Cup Finals have now been confirmed and on the following dates and venues. NDJ Cup 16th April – Torrington 7pm k/o, Arlington Cup 30th April -  Ilfracombe Town 7pm k/o, Combe Martin Cup 23rd April – Combe Martin 6pm k/o, Brayford Cup 7th May – Appledore 6pm k/o. All clubs have been notified. Entrance to the cup finals will be £2 per Adult and £1 per Child as per last year’s finals.  Committee should attend to help man the gates and show support if they can.

AGM & Rules Revision:-  League Secretary proposed we have a normal committee meeting on 6th May due to the season extension and also to incorporate the Rules Revision Meeting as well. Room will be booked from 7pm till 9pm for this. Clubs will propose any rule changes before 1st May. Rules amendments and additions will be sent out before the 8th May with clubs having until 15th May for any other amendments to those rules sent out. Permission was granted for the League Secretary to deal with any extra amendments on behalf of the committee. League Secretary also proposed that the AGM be on Tuesday 7th June 7pm at Robins Nest, Bideford or Marshford, Appledore (if available). All was Approved. Sec Note:- AGM has been booked and confirmed with Appledore for Tuesday 7th June 7pm

Correspondence Received
Chittlehampton:- Email received requesting the League to clarify the ruling on encroachment by players on a penalty kick. League Secretary advised the club that the league does not get involved with the laws of the game and they should seek this clarification from Adam Hopkins at Devon FA.

Northside Atlantic:- Email received regarding who pays for the Referee and Assistant Referees in a League Cup Semi Final. The clubs was informed it the responsibility of the Home side. Northside Atlantic wish to request a rule change that both clubs shares the expense of a League Cup Semi Final. This was noted and an email sent to all clubs reminding them that any Rule alterations need to be with the League Secretary by 1st May.

Snoods:- Email was issued to all clubs informing them that Snoods(Neck Scarves) wear no longer be allowed to be worn. The International Football Association Board said they were not part of the basic equipment as stated in Rule 4 – Players Equipment and therefore banned with immediate effect.

Clovelly Pitch:-  Email received from Wrey Arms regarding one of their players that were injured after crashing into the concrete posts that hold the fencing up alongside the Clovelly pitch. The club wanted to make the League aware that this could cause someone a more serious injury. The Wrey Arms player has Serious Bruising and Grazing down his left Arm, Shoulder and Chin. League Secretary advised Wrey Arms that they should have raised this issue with the Referee first before reporting this to the League. as per Rule 15a.

Putford:- Email received from Wrey Arms regarding Putford not arriving with the keys for the changing rooms until 2.45pm on a 3pm kick off. League Secretary sent an email to Putford requesting more information on this matter. Putford responded that the Manager thought he had the keys but had lost them. He had to drive a 10 mile round trip to get the spare set hence why they were later. League Secretary informed the club that as this was an isolated incident no punishment will be issued but should this happen again then the matter will be taken further.

Registration Business
Registrations - 1888
Transfers - 105
Registrations and transfers are now closed until next season.

Fixtures Business
2008 559 played
2009 , 539, 63%
2010, 614. 68%
75 games in front of last season. (5%)

April has 206 games scheduled.
21 games were still postponed and needed new dates.

Treasurers Report
Submitted Mar 31st 2011
Treasurer will be opening a separate account for the Benevolent Fund
League Fund                        £19,510.85
Benevolent Fund                   £  3,306.00
                                            ­_________
Total Balance                     £22,816.85
                                              ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
General Financial Business (All previous fines paid to date)

Registration Fines:-
£10 – Ian Hyter Signing for 2 clubs – Buckland Brewer & Bideford Res (Paid)
£10 – Torrington Res - Fielding an Unregistered Player – David Quinn v South Molton - No further penalty as they lost the game (Paid)
£10 – AFC Anchor – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Andrew Keen v Ilfracombe Thirds - No further penalty as they lost the game
£10 – Bideford Res - Fielding an Unregistered Player – Tamer Zaklouda v Braunton - No further penalty as they lost the game (Paid)
£10 – Bideford Res – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Dean Lethaby v Braunton - No further penalty as they lost the game (Paid)
£10 – Braunton Thirds - Fielding an Unregistered Player – Jack Hole v Equalisers - No further penalty as they lost the game (Paid)
£5 – Dolton – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Boca Seniors – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Fremington – Late Teamsheet

Fixture Fines:-
£10 – Chittlehampton – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Woolacombe & Mortehoe – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 –Braunton Fourths – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Putford Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency
£10 –Fremington – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency
£10 – Woolsery Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)

League Fines:-
£50 – Braunton – Failure to return Brayford Cup on time (Paid)
£50 – Braunton Res – Failure to return Senior Division Trophy on time (Paid)
£50 – Braunton Res – Failure to return Combe Martin Cup on time (Paid)
£30 – Dean Frith - Fine Trebled – Signing for 2 clubs – unpaid within 7 days now Suspended

Other Business
Player – Lee Fry:- As stated in the February Minutes Lee Fry was suspended for non payment of a League Fine, this suspension has now been lifted after the fine was paid in full.

Player – Dean Frith:- Mr Frith was sent a fine for signing for 2 clubs and failed to pay within 14 days. Another letter was issued informing Mr Frith that this fine was trebled and again no payment received within 7 days. Mr Frith has now been suspended by the League and his details and letters forwarded to Devon FA for assistance.
Next Season League Entry Forms:-  The Entry forms will be issued via email to all existing clubs and new clubs on the 14th April. These will need to be completed and returned with their entry fee to the League Secretary no later than 15th May for new or transferring clubs and 22nd May for all current clubs. New Clubs applying will also receive an application form and should they not be elected into the league they will have their Deposit and Entry fee refunded. Current clubs that are applying for additional teams will be refunded that team’s entry fee if not elected.
New Entry:-  An interest has been received from another Team wishing to Transfer from another League. We now have 2 teams interested in entering next season. We only have 2 available slots. New Entries will be discussed at our May meeting
.
Devon County Business:- County Cup Ground Grading survey results were being prepared so that each area would be able to see how its clubs were prepared for the new rules which will apply from season 2012/13 in the County Cups. This information would be shared with clubs when received.

League Semi-Finals:- Following a number of different interpretations of the rule ND25.2ii the committee agreed that the current wording was ambiguous and it would not be fair to apply the rule. It was proposed by Rob Bates that the rule be suspended for this season and sufficiently re-worded to be clear. Clubs would be reminded of the rule prior to the semi-finals and finals next season so that the same situation could not arise. This was unanimously agreed by the committee.

Vice-Presidents:- A short discussion took place on the role of a vice-president. It was agreed that there was no set role and that although it was an honour to be given the position there was no compulsion to attend Management Committee meetings. However, due to the wealth of experience held by such persons it was hoped that attendance at meetings could be made if the VP was available to attend or contact made so that the Committee was aware of their general welfare and circumstances.

Pivot Trophy Donation:- If was proposed by Pete Sercombe if the League would consider donating the equivalent of the Match Officials Fee’s to the Pivot Trophy Fund if agreed by Kingsley League and added to the Competition Rules. This was unanimously agreed and left with Pete to contact Kingsley League to make the relevant arrangements’.

Back to the top

May 2011

Present:- B. Smale (Chair),, M. Tattersall, R. Bates, B. Fishleigh, T. Knight, P. Sercombe, M. Jenkins, M. Stevens,  M. Saunders
Apologies:-  T. Alcock, A. Evans, D. Parish, A. Webster,
Minutes of the meeting held April 1st 2011 were approved and signed.

Matters Arising
AGM:-  League Secretary proposed to changed the AGM date as approved in the last meeting due to time constraints on having the Accounts Audited for the AGM. A new date of Tuesday 28th June will be arranged. It was also brought to the secretaries attention that maybe Appledore will not be large enough. Sec Note this has now been booked in at Bideford Robins Nest, Tuesday 28th June 7pm Start.

Treasurer Retiring:- NDFL Treasurer Peter Woodham has expressed that he may need to retire as Treasurer due to new business commitments. Should this happen the League would need to appoint a new treasurer. This will be discussed again at the June meeting if Peter confirms to the League he intends to retire.

Sunday Fixtures:- Due to various clubs complaining regarding Sunday fixtures the League Secretary requested guidance from Devon FA as to weather we were entitled to give clubs a fixture on a Sunday. The guidance came from Paul Morrison Devon FA Chief Exec who got his information direct from The FA HQ. They reviewed the situation and believe the way forward is for the  NDFL not to issue any fixtures on a Sunday. This leaves the NDFL no option but to no longer issue fixtures on a Sunday. Due to this Northam Lions have been advised by the League Secretary that the league will not be issuing their third team any fixtures unless they have a different pitch as having 3 teams on 1 pitch is what causes this issue. Should the Third team not be able to get another pitch they will be withdrawn from the League. The League Secretary has been down to Northam Lions for a meeting and to offer his support, also made numerous phone calls on behalf of the Third team to get a pitch but with little success. A letter from Northam Lions was read to the Committee.

Referee’s Meeting:- On Friday 8th May, League Secretary attending the Monthly Referee Association meeting were they held a Managers forum. League Secretary expressed a few concerns to the league from this meeting. It seamed apparent from the meeting that the Referee’s and some Club Managers were unsure on the NDFL Rules although they are available in full on the website and issued to Club Secretaries. The fairplay league although at the time was a great idea and was a joint initiative with the Referee’s association did not have the backing worthy to continue. When all the Referee’s were asked if they had looked or paid any attention to the Fair Play League the answer was no, Couple of League managers admitted that if they were at the bottom of the fair play league and doing well in their division they would not care. League Secretary expressed that unless there was some form of punishment or award it is a waste of admin time. Fair Play League will be proposed to the AGM to be removed.
 
Correspondence Received
South Molton Protest:- Email received from South Molton protesting the fine and game being awarded to the opposition for an unregistered player. Copy of the Team Sheet, Protest letter and email sent to clubs warning them about Clerical errors was supplied to the committee. Committee voted for the rule to apply

North Molton Protest:- Email received from North Molton protesting the fine and game being awarded to the opposition for an unregistered player. Copy of the Team Sheet, Protest letter and email sent to clubs warning them about Clerical errors was supplied to the committee. Committee voted for the rule to apply

Brett Huxtable:- Email received from Brett Huxtable requesting to be considered to be a member of the North Devon Football League’s Management Committee. League Secretary proposed we co-opt Brett in at the AGM. It was agreed by the Committee to Co-opt Brett at the AGM

South Molton New Kit:- Email received from South Molton requested the approval of a new black and white striped kit, although it looked fine, the League Secretary requested they got approval from Devon FA first, this was approved by DCFA. This was approved

Registration Business
Registrations – 1888, Transfers – 105, Registrations and transfers are now closed until next season.

Fixtures Business
Currently played 840 fixtures
95 fixtures to play
All game scheduled with no postponements outstanding

44 games are scheduled using the Season extension.

Treasurers Report
Submitted May 5th 2011
Treasurer will be opening a separate account for the Benevolent Fund
League Fund                        £18,893.29
Benevolent Fund                  £  3,306.00
                                           _________
Total Balance                     £22,199.29
                                            ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
General Financial Business (All previous fines paid to date)

Registration Fines:-
£10 - Shamwickshire Res - Failing to supply letter to support low marking of a Referee (Paid)
£5 – Northam Lions Res – Signing an incorrect Teamsheet (Paid)
£10 – South Molton – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Robert Reedler v Chittlehampton – Score Wiped & Game awarded to Opposition (Paid)
£5 – Pilton – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£10 - Appledore Res - Failing to supply letter to support low marking of a Referee (Paid)
£5 – Woolsery Res – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Northam Lions – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Park Utd – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£10 – North Molton – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Matthew Holland v Braunton – Score Wiped & Game awarded to Opposition (Paid)
£10 – Bude – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Josh Kerslake v Northam Lions – Score Wiped & Game awarded to Opposition (Paid)
£25 – Combe Martin - Playing a Strengthen Team as per Rule ND 10.5 – Score Wiped &Game awarded to opposition
£5 – Fremington – Late Teamsheet
£10 – Woolsery Res – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Rich Cleeve v Equalisers – Score Wiped & Game awarded to Opposition (Paid)

Fixture Fines:-
£10 – Pilton – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Pilton Res – Failure to report a Mid Week Game (Paid)
£10 – Bude – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Pilton – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Shamwickshire Res – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£10 – Merton – Failure to contact the First Eleven Agency

League Fines:-
£30 – Pilton Res - Fine Trebled – Failure to phone the Postponement/Result to the First Eleven Agency (Paid)
£25 – Bideford Res - Failure to attend a Special General Meeting as per Rule 19 (Paid)
£25 – Merion - Failure to attend a Special General Meeting as per Rule 19 (Paid)
£5 – Combe Martin - Failure to notify details of a match to the match official (Paid)
£50 – Combe Martin - Failure to raise a side v Hartland - Game awarded to opposition and 3 points deducted (Paid)
£10 – Equalisers - Failure to commence at the appointed match time (Paid)
£10 – Appledore Res - Failing to deal with League Business - No Letter of Support sent as requested (Paid)
£50 – AFC Anchor Res - Failure to raise a side v North Molton Thirds - Game awarded to opposition and 3 points deducted (Paid)
£50 – Clovelly - Failure to raise a side v Putford Res - Game awarded to opposition and 3 points deducted (Paid)
£50 – Park Utd - Failure to raise a side v Shebbear Utd - Game awarded to opposition and 3 points deducted (Paid)
£5 – Torridgeside - Failure to notify details of a match to the match official (Paid)

Other Business
League Cup Finals:- 3 League Cup Finals have now been played and raised the following gate receipts. NDJ Cup 16th April – Torrington raised £320.00, Arlington Cup 30th April - Ilfracombe Town raised £230.00, Combe Martin Cup 23rd April – Combe Martin raised £140.00. Totalling £690.00. Sec Note Brayford final has been played at Appledore raising £400 – New Total £1,090.00.
.
Next Season League Entry Forms:-  The Entry forms have been issue and to date we have had 17 clubs returned with payment. Sec Note this has now climbed to 28 clubs.

New Entries:-  3 clubs have expressed an interest in adding an additional team next season, 1 has already applied and the other 2 are yet to send the form back. 2 teams wanting to transfer from other leagues have been rejected as they can not commit to Saturdays and 1 of the teams is waiting for its committee to discuss the options. We now have 4 teams interested in entering next season. We only have 2 available slots.
.
League and Cup Medals:- Trophyman has advised that he can get medals that are made to look like the Leagues logo for the same cost we are currently paying but will need 12 weeks notice. As we will always need the Medals every year, the League Secretary proposes that Trophyman gives us a quote for what we need earlier in the year and we can approve it. This way he has as much notice as he needs and we get better looking medals for the clubs.  It was requested by the committee to ask for a sample to see what the quality is like.

Text Results:- After a successful trial of the Text results service with great feedback from clubs, the League will use this service as its way of reporting results. Clubs not trialling this service has been asked if they wish to join the trial to get used to this service. This service is very simple to use, completely free thus saving money by not paying the agency and it allows clubs to automatically check results almost straight after the match. Some clubs have joined the trial but we still have 22 teams not using the service out of 62. These clubs have been emailed again.

Devon FA SGM:- Letter received from Devon FA inviting the League to the SGM at Newton Abbot, as the agenda is very small they have said it is not compulsory. Rob Bates will be attending. The rules under revision are to extend the amount of council reps in each area, Introduction of the Player ID Card Scheme into all football from Under 7’s upwards, League and Competition Appeal fee to be £25, Addition of Rolling Sub into Women’s and Veterans Leagues, Devon FA supports the use of 3G pitches if agreeable by both teams

Bill Smale:- Bill Smale expressed his disappointment in the Committee Members lack of attendance to the League Cup Finals and Pivot Trophy. His opinion is that if you sign up for being on the committee you should also be committing yourself to helping out in the finals.

Back to the top

June 2011

Present:- D. Parish (Chair), B. Smale, M. Tattersall, R. Bates, A. Webster, B. Fishleigh, T. Knight, M. Jenkins, M. Stevens,    T. Alcock,  J. Fry
Apologies:-  A. Evans, M. Saunders
Minutes of the meeting held May 6th 2011 were approved and signed.
Amendment made to May treasurers report.
Matters Arising
Braunton Fourths:-  A complaint was received from South Molton Res regarding a player used by Braunton Fourths in their game on Saturday 7th May. A player was brought on by Braunton under the name of Jimmy Flood but was identified by South Molton Players as Elliot Moore. This was reported to the Referee after the game who approached Braunton’s Management who insisted it was Jimmy Flood and advised he would report this to the league. A charge for playing a player under an assumed name was raised which Braunton accepted without contest. Breeching Rule ND8.3 is a £100 fine and further punishment at the discretion of the Management Committee. The game was also awarded to South Molton Res and the goals wiped. No further punishment was issued

Treasurer Retiring:- NDFL Treasurer Peter Woodham has confirmed that he will be retiring as Treasurer due to new business commitments. Peter will finish this season up to the AGM but is unsure if he will be able to attend the AGM. The League would need to appoint a new treasurer. Advert placed in the local papers to see if the league can draw any interest.

Premier Promotion:- Pilton Academicals have notified the league that they have been unsuccessful in finding a pitch to meet the Leagues Premier Standards and therefore will not be promoted. 2nd place Bratton Fleming have confirmed they are making some upgrades to their facilities to comply with the Premier Standards. 1 metre high fencing will be erected on the Dug Out side of the pitch to keep supports away for the touch line. 10ft high chain link fencing will be on the opposite side to reduce the delays retrieving balls. Dug outs will be refurbished with a new roof and seating with the possibility of it being extended or a new one built. As per the constitution rules due to their being a spare slot already and Pilton not taking promotion this will be taken by Shebbear who have already advise the league that they can make the Premier Standards already. Visits will be arranged for both clubs.
 
Rule Amendments:- As per league rules clubs were given 7 days to advise the league on any amendments to the proposed or amended rules and none was offered. The proposed and amended were sent to Paul Morrison at Devon FA on the 16th May but as yet we have had no response. Called Devon FA today and spoke to Anne Kemp as Paul is on annual leave and she will chase this up with Paul on his return on Wednesday. Sec note:- These rules have now been sanctioned

Bude Town:- A complaint was received from Bratton Fleming in regards of 2 Bude players playing under a assumed names in their match on the 7th May. The 2 players named by Bratton Fleming were Rob Orr and Dan Starkey (Dan Starkey was also under a suspension and was reported by the league to Cornwall FA). Both were confirmed by a Bratton Player and Manager. A Charge was issued on both counts of playing a player under a assumed name. Although Bude’s first email gave reason why neither player could have done this they did not reject the charge. League Secretary spoke to Bude to advise them that a Sub Committee will be formed to deal with the charges. A 2nd email came back from Bude accepting the charge for Dan Starkey but rejecting the charge for Rob Orr. League Secretary then spoke with Bratton Fleming regarding the charges and a meeting with a sub committee in which the reply was “We don’t want to bother now as we have the points to get promoted and it means nothing now”. League Secretary advised that this was not acceptable and advised the club to deal with this situation or face possible charges itself. Bratton Fleming have made no further comment, no emails and not answering any calls or voicemails. The Charge for Dan Starkey will be processed with a £100 fine, game awarded to Bratton Fleming and Goals Wiped, Charge against Rob Orr to be dropped with no evidence from Bratton Fleming, League Secretary proposed that Bratton Fleming to be fined for not following through a complaint and failing to deal with League business. Committee agreed that Bratton Fleming failing to deal with this complaint was not acceptable and therefore fined the club£25 for failing to follow through on a charge and a further £10 for failing to deal with league business. Bude fine for Dan Starkey was processed and the charge against Rob Orr was dropped.

Correspondence Received
Northam Lions Thirds:- Email received from Northam Lions confirming their Third team will be staying in the NDGFL and playing at Torrington School next season.

Registration Business
Registrations – 1888, Transfers – 105, Registrations and transfers are now closed until next season.

Fixtures Business

Treasurers Report
Submitted June 3rd 2011
Please note the amendment in the May minutes. May total was £22,199.29
League Fund                        £17,256.60
Benevolent Fund                  £  3,306.00
                                          _________
Total Balance                    £20,562.60
                                           ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

General Financial Business

Registration Fines:-
£10 – Woolacombe & Mortehoe – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Chris Bulled v Lynton & Lynmouth – Game lost no further punishment (Paid)
£10 – Woolsery – Fielding an Unregistered Player – Ben Summers v Braunton Res – Score Wiped & Game awarded to Opposition (Paid)
£25 – Chittlehampton Res - Playing a Strengthen Team as per Rule ND 10.4 – Score Wiped & Game awarded to opposition (Paid)
£5 – Lynton & Lynmouth – Signing an incorrect Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Equalisers – Signing an incorrect Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Fremington – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Pilton – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Pilton – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£25 – Bradworthy Res - Playing a Strengthen Team as per Rule ND 10.4 – Score Wiped & Game awarded to opposition (Paid)
£5 – Pilton – Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£5 – Pilton Res – Late Teamsheet (Paid)

Fixture Fines:- None

League Fines:-
£15 – Fremington – Fine Trebled - Late Teamsheet (Paid)
£75 – Combe Martin – Fine Trebled - Playing a Strengthen Team as per Rule ND 10. (Paid)
£50 – North Molton Res - Failure to raise a side v Bude - Game awarded to opposition and 3 points deducted (Paid)
£100 – Braunton Fourths - Playing a player under an assumed name contrary to Rule ND 8.3 (Paid)
£50 – North Molton - Failure to raise a side v Bude - Game awarded to opposition and 3 points deducted (Paid)
£100 - Bude - Playing a player under an assumed name contrary to Rule ND 8.3 (Paid)
£25 – Bratton Fleming – Failure to follow through on a complaint (Paid)
£10 – Bratton Fleming – Failure to deal with league business (Paid)

Other Business

Next Season League Entry Forms:-  All entry forms have been processed and payment taken for the 2011-12 season. With 2 new teams being voted in at the AGM this will give the League a full 64 teams for next season.

New Entries:-  Only 2 clubs have applied within the deadline both clubs wishing to add an additional team next season, Fremington Reserves and Georgeham & Croyde Reserves.  These will be presented to the AGM to be voted in.

New Secretaries:- There are 6 new secretaries for next season. James Jarroudi – Bideford Reserves, Lesley Pow – Fremington, Antony Grills – Northside Atlantic, Paul Hayes – Shamwickshire Rovers, Thelma Folland – Wrey Arms and Mark Dorman – Sporting Barum. I will arrange to have a meeting with all 6 new secretaries after the AGM. John Palfreyman is doing another year in the hope of finding a replacement who will work alongside John next season. Sec Note:- There are now 7 new secretaries with the retirement of Chris Hiles from Landkey Town to be replaced with Stephen Platt.

FA Cup Final Ticket Allocations:-Letter received from Devon FA regarding the League’s allocation of tickets for the FA Cup Final. We were allocated 3 pairs of tickets plus Bill Smale's allocation of 1 pair of tickets. As per last year the League Secretary removed the Cornish clubs as these are Devon FA allocation and also removed Bideford Res as they are a full member club and have there own allocation. No new club will be added until they have completed 3 seasons. Each club was given a number selected randomly. Each pair of tickets was also given a number. Numbers were selected by a computerised random number generator. The 4 clubs selected were Merton, Boca Seniors, High Bickington & Hartland. Each club was informed about there selection and informed if the accept or decline these tickets they will be removed from the Rota and only re-added after the Rota has been completed, this could take many years. Tickets are passed onto each club costing its face value. Boca Seniors, High Bickington & Hartland accepted their allocation with thanks but Merton did not want theirs, this went to the next club drawn which was AFC Anchor who also did not want them. The next club was Ilfracombe Town who accepted them with thanks.

Albert Beer Memorial Plate:- The Albert Beer Memorial Plate match will be held on Saturday 6th August 3pm Kick Off at Marshford, Appledore FC. Arrangements to have the plate ordered ready will be arranged with Trophyman and the plate to be selected by Albert’s family with the help of Bill Smale if they wish. The game will be between Boca Seniors (Premier & Brayford Cup winners) & Bradworthy (Brayford Cup Runners Up). Gate fee will be £2 Adult and £1 Child and all proceeds to directly to the North Devon Football League Benevolent Fund. No Medals will be offered to players or officials as this game is purely to benefit the benevolent fund.

Sponsorship:- League Secretary proposes that the League advertises for sponsorship in the local papers and websites for anyone interested in sponsoring a League Cup or the Golden Boot/Glove. League Secretary reminded the league that we have already been offered a sponsorship by Mr Schofield and this will be followed up after the advertisements for sponsors have been issued. Cup Sponsorships should cover the costs of the trophies plus man of the match trophy and bottle of bubbly.

Referee Mileage:- Rule change regarding Referee's Mileage: Mike Stevens raised the issue that a request from the North Devon Referee's Association to review the mileage rate was rejected. The request also wished the NDGFL's rate to be linked to Devon FA's rate. It was clarified that the request was rejected due to it being past the deadline for rule changes and it was also pointed out that Devon FA's rate was staying as it was so there be no additional burden on clubs. With regard to the request being too late, the date for rule changes was published and mentioned at the April meeting of the Management Committee at which there were members of the NDRA present.

New Committee Member:- On the approval of the Chairman, Spencer Dennis was given permission to sit on a committee meeting to see what was involved in becoming a committee member. Sec Note:- League Secretary has since spoken to Spencer Dennis who has confirmed he would be very interested in joining the management committee and will therefore be co-opted at the AGM with Brett Huxtable.

Mike Steven Devon FA Life Member:- The management committee congratulated Mike Stevens on becoming a Life Member to Devon FA.

Club Fines:- Tony Alcock brought to the attention of the League Committee his concerns at the level of fines being handed out to member clubs and if there was something that the league could do to offer more assistance to clubs to lower the fines being issued. League Secretary advised the committee that fines are only issued when rules are broken, League Secretary is always on hand to assist any club in the league but unfortunately can not think of a way to assist club that get unnecessary fines like Late Team sheets, Incorrect Team sheets, playing unregistered players. Some of the key issues are clubs either not following the rules or not checking things before sending them into the league. If a club consistently breaches a rule the League Secretary contacts the Club Secretary to try and establish if they have any issues. League Secretary also stated he would draw this to the attention of the clubs at the AGM as he feels most of the fines issued can be avoided if the club secretaries or club appoint officials paid more attention to the rules and/or what they are sending in.

Charles Norsworthy Award:- It was brought to the committee’s attention that Ilfracombe Ladies had been nominated for the Charles Norsworthy Fair Play award on behalf of the North Area. The North Devon League would like to congratulate them on this achievement.

Back to the top

AGM 2011 - draft minutes to be approved

Mr B. Smale in the Chair.
Present:- Officers, Members of the Management Committee and Member Clubs.
Matters Arising
- None

Presentations
The 'Harold Bartlett Trophy' was present to Mr F Saunders, the referee who had achieved the highest marks during the past season. The trophy for 'Club Secretary of the Year' for 2011 was presented to Mr F. Avery, the Secretary of the High Bickington.

Chairman’s Report
The Chairman reviewed the season. He expressed thanks to the League Officers and the Management Committee. Thanks to the North Devon Gazette for their sponsorship. Thanks also to Mike Stevens and to the all the referee’s for another great season. He congratulated all division and cup winners. Thanks to retiring treasurer Peter Woodhams for his years of hard work and assistance to the league.

Secretary’s Report
The secretary addressed the members clubs regarding unnecessary fines being issued, reminding all secretaries to advise their club officials who handle league duties with the correct procedures to avoid unwanted fines. To make sure all clubs make aware off all the rules to managers and officials within their club. The complaints procedure and what is required to make things official and finally the amount of new secretaries and to make sure everyone checks for updates on the League website.

Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts
These documents, prepared by Mr P Woodhams, and certified by Stevens & Willey Chartered Accountants, were not available for the AGM but were voted to be sent out via email as soon as they become available. Any problems will be taken care of at a SGM if required.

Election of Clubs
Fremington Reserves & Georgeham and Croyde Reserves were elected to membership of the League.

Constitution of the League
For season 2011-2012 as drawn up by the Management Committee was presented to the meeting in accordance with League rules. PREMIER Appledore Reserves, Barnstaple AAC, Boca Seniors, Bradworthy, Bratton Fleming, Braunton, Combe Martin, Dolton, Georgeham & Croyde, Ilfracombe Town Reserves, North Molton, Putford, Shamwickshire, Shebbear United, Torridgeside, Torrington. SENIOR Barnstaple AAC Reserves, Bideford Reserves, Braunton Reserves , Bude Town, Chittlehampton, Combe Martin Reserves, Lynton & Lynmouth, North Molton Reserves, Northam Lions, Park United, Pilton Academicals, Shamwickshire Reserves, South Molton, Torrington Reserves, Woolsery, Wrey Arms. INTERMEDIATE ONE AFC Anchor, Braunton Thirds, Clovelly, Equalizers, Fremington, Hartland, High Bickington, Ilfracombe Town Thirds, Landkey Town, Merton, Northam Lions Reserves, Northside Atlantic, Putford Reserves, Sporting Barum, Woolacombe & Mortehoe, Woolsery Reserves. INTERMEDIATE TWO AFC Anchor Reserves, Anchor Chiefs, Barnstaple FC, Bradworthy Reserves, Bratton Fleming Reserves, Braunton Fourths, Buckland Brewer, Chittlehampton Reserves, Fremington Reserves, Georgeham & Croyde Reserves, Hartland Reserves, North Molton Thirds, Northam Lions Thirds, Pilton Academicals Reserves, South Molton Reserves, Torridgeside Reserves.

Elections
Proposal was put forward to the members clubs for anyone wishing to take the vacant Treasurer position, no Proposals came from the member clubs so League Secretary Mick Tattersall put his name forward to be elected as Treasurer and this was unanimously passed. All the current officers were declared re-elected unopposed On the closure of nominations, the following members of last season’s Management Committee had submitted valid nominations for next season’s Committee and are therefore elected. B Fishleigh, T Knight, M Saunders. M Stevens, M Jenkin, T Alcock & P Sercombe
2 Vacancies were filled by B. Huxtable & S. Dennis being elected unanimously by the member clubs.

Alterations to Rules – The following Rule codes were voted on and carried. ND 2.4 – New Rule, Rule 5(F) - Amended, ND 10.4 – Amended, ND 10.4b - New Rule, ND 10.8 - New Rule, Rule 11(B) – Amended, ND 11.1 – Deleted, ND 11.2 - Deleted, New ND 11.1 – New Rule, ND 15.1 – New Rule, ND 23 – Deleted, ND 24.2 – Amended, ND 24.9 – New Rule, Rule 6(A) - Amended

Commencement and Conclusion of Playing Season
Approved that as in recent seasons, the season should commence on the penultimate Saturday in August (20th), and conclude on the second Saturday in May (12th).

Honoraria – No Change

Any Other Business – No other business.

Back to the top