North Devon Football League

NORTH DEVON FOOTBALL LEAGUE Sponsored by Westerly Barnstaple BMW & Mini

Westerly Barnstaple BMW & Mini Logo

North Devon Association Football League - Management Committee Minutes

Season 2018/19

August - September - October - November - December - January - February - March - April - May - June - AGM

August 2018

Present: - M. Tattersall (Chair), B. Smale, B. Fishleigh, M Saunders, D. Todd, T Cloak, T. Alcock,
Apologies: - R. Bates, P. Hayes, S. Sayer,
Absent: - A. Evans, D. Parish

Minutes of the meeting held June 7th 2018 were approved to be published on the League Website as correct.

League Business

Club Withdrawals:- Georgeham & Croyde and Chittlehampton have withdrawn from the league and folded as a club. They gave the league no formal intention to withdraw as required by the rules. Chittlehampton was before the AGM but Georgeham & Croyde was after the AGM but before the fixtures were completed. LS advises the LMC to retain their deposit with no further fine as the club has folded and would leave more work for the league than it is worth, both clubs completed all their fixtures LMC decided due to the clubs completing their season & folding it would retain their deposit and issue no further fines

New Team/Club Deposit:- LS proposed the LMC consider raising the league deposit from the current £25. Currently clubs pay £25 membership, £25 deposit and £45 entry each year. LMC agreed to up all deposits to £50

New Secretaries Meetings:- LS to arrange a new secretary meeting for 4 new secretaries, this will be arranged in due course.

FA IT Funding:- LS purchased the proposed Laptop, Projector & Screen at a cost of £979.61, the FA IT grant was granted and to be paid directly to the league account at £870 thus costing the league £109.61.

League Clothing:- MJM will be supplying sample for the LMC to try for sizes, confirmation will be requested by the LS as to when this will happen.

Pilton Academicals:- Pilton are currently in discussion with Devon FA for a name change to enable them to play their games at Barnstaple Town. Due to issues with the lease they must have the name Barnstaple Town & Pilton Reserves in their club name.  LS advised Pilton they would support whatever was needed providing Devon FA are happy to approve the name change, LS advised he is still waiting for confirmation on this..

Correspondence Received

Tony Butler Resignation:- Email received from Tony Butler resigning his position on the league and wished to thank the league and wants it noted he was honoured to be asked but unfortunately has not found it for him. The League wishing Tony all the very best for his future endeavours.

Benevolent Fund:- Email received from David Loder asking if the League Benevolent fund covered Pre-Season Friendlies, LS advised it did not. Mr Loder emailed again after the AGM after being advised to do so by the League Chairman for it to be put on the agenda for the next meeting. This was discussed in length by the LMC and it was voted to not include any friendlies.

Fixture Secretary:-  Emails received from Ivor Phillips and David Loder requesting they be put forward for the fixtures secretary role, both were advised they have missed the deadline for nominations for league officers and due to my own commitments changing, I am happy to run the fixtures as voted in at the AGM. Both were advised to apply in March for a nomination form for the next AGM in 2019. This was ratified by the LMC

Registration Business
Registrations - 819
Transfers – 1

Fixture Business
LS advised that he has now completed all the fixtures and is pleased to have been able to squeeze them in with very little gaps for every division, LS believes this will help clubs going forward and he will reschedule any games automatically for the next available Saturday. Cup 1st round is a preliminary round due to lower team numbers in each league. Dates have been blocked off for these dates and the County Cup 1st rounds too.

LRO Business
We as a League will be short of referees this season, mainly due to 6 stepping down this season to different reasons. Such as injuries, retirement and simply lost of interest. We need a minimum of 27 referees to cover fixtures every week
I will be encouraging referees this season to report clubs for complete lack of respect for the job we try to do. And If you’re club is one of those highlighted then maybe it would your club who could not have a referee if we are short.
16 referees have passed the county fitness test and will be able to referee premier football.

Treasurer's Report

League Fund                   £24,938
Benevolent Fund             £  4,420
                                   ___________
Total Balance               £29,358

General Financial Business (All previous fines paid to date)

Registration Fines: - (0)

Fixture Fines: - (0)

LRO Fines: - (0)

League Fines: - (0) 

Other Business
Champions Cup:- Unfortunately Park Utd had to withdraw from this competition due to lack of players, Devon FA CEO Paul Morrison rang the LS to see if he could sort a replacement at short notice. LS spoke with North Molton who were happy to replace Park Utd and was also offered the opportunity to host the game by Devon FA. LS would like to thanks North Molton for accepting this at short notice.

NDRAB:- Fred advised that there maybe a shortage of Referees this season, especially for the opening 2 weeks. LMC agreed that we really need to get more Referees through the course which has been postponed to September. LS asked the LRO to find out a date for this new course. LMC agreed that Premier games need a referee and then fill in the other divisions the best he can.

Back to the top

September 2018

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

October 2018

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

November 2018

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

December 2018

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

January 2019

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

February 2019

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

March 2019

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

April 2019

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

May 2019

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

June 2019

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top

AGM 2019

The minutes will appear here in due course

Back to the top